I went into the passion conference not knowing any idea what I was going to come across. I am in awe of how God spoke to me through worship, amazing speakers, and my family group.
1. Even though sin can try to take hold of me, try to chain me, I am eternally chained to CHRIST. What an amazing truth! He has permanently set my soul free. Death to Life.
2. Scripture is a key factor in our every day life, especially a life that is meant to be lived out for our heavenly father. We must continue to stay in the word daily, and with that be His disciples by spreading his goodness, love, and grace.
3. The Lord has brought me out of a life of sin, and in return I have given my life. I must not be ashamed of preaching his Word, even when its hard. With the Lord I am fearless, he has given me the confidence and the resources to do just that.
4. I am a daughter of a glorious, powerful King. Whatever I do with my life, whether it be ministry or a 9-5 job, I will glorify him in all my day to day works, because that is what he has called me to do.
45,000 college students raised over 3,000,000 dollars to go towards 6 human trafficking non-profit organizations. How awesome is that?! God used poor college students to make a huge change in the world. Atlanta has one of the biggest sex slavery networks in the world. The hand above represents freedom from slavery. The last nigh of passion, all 45,000+ of us stood around this hand in silence holding candles, and as the clock struck midnight, we spread the light through the international plaza. Spurts of "Amazing Grace" and "We raise our white flag" filled the air, with shouts of victory hear and there. God has called us to something far bigger than we can imagine Its time that we stop wishing and praying for change, and time for us to start acting, helping, and taking a stand for freedom.

No comments:
Post a Comment